Independent Dental Care
Our Independent Dental Care Scheme
Our Independent Dental Care Scheme offers competitive and comprehensive private dental care. Our aim is to offer and provide patients with choice, quality, value and above all excellent care.
Independent Dental Care provides patients with:
- Dental check ups every 6 months
- Emergency fast track appointments, if required
- Dental treatments and hygienist services are charged on a fee per item basis
- Our Dental Plan Patients receive a discount of 10% off our treatment prices
Independent Dental Treatment Prices
- New Patient Exam + Small X-rays £69.00
- Regular Patient Exam + Small X-rays £38.80
- Hygienist 30 Min Apt £57.80
- Dental Fillings – Amalgam (Silver) £87.00 - £104.00
- Dental Fillings – Composite (White) £89.00 - £199.00
- Tooth Extractions £77.00 - £269.00
- Root Canal Treatment £238.00 - £398.00
- Dental Crowns £469.00 - £599.00
- Teeth Whitening Trays £189.00
- Teeth Whitening Gels £39.95 - £175.00
Zoom - Boutique - White Dental Beauty - Enlighten
For details of our full range of Independent Dental Treatments and prices please contact our patient care team .
Our dentists will always provide you with a treatment plan and the costs, prior to any treatment being carried out.
For treatments such as cosmetic dentistry, private dentures , dental implants and orthodontics a full treatment plan together with costs will be provide after the consultation.
Meet our Dentist Treana Wu
GDC No 209763
Treana qualified as a dentist in 2011 after studying at the University of Liverpool. Dentistry was her second degree, her first being an Honours Degree in Biomedical Science
She joined the practice in 2018 and provides general dentistry to both Independent and NHS patients.
Treana enjoys furthering her education and has completed a year-long aesthetics course in London covering bridges, veneers and composites. She also won a TC White award for sitting her membership exam for the Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians of Glasgow.
For Treana it’s important to build up a rapport with her patients to help them feel at ease and working with her patient’s to keep their teeth and gums in good health for life.
Independent Dental Care Registration - Enquiry Request
Please complete the form below and our Patient Care Team will contact you shortly to answer any questions you may have about our Independent Dental Care and to book your first appointment.
If you have selected a particular date to be contacted, we will endeavour to contact you on that date.